« Home | Sesame Communications' Orthodontists Achieve Top S... » | Being busy is a good thing right?!We have launched... » | Welcome to Monday!Very busy this week and still ne... » | I had an enjoyable day yesterday getting out of th... » | Starting my own blog. Yay!Been a long week at work... »

Dental and Orthodonitc Directory Project

First of all, Happy Birthday to one of my team members Carrielyn!

May has been a very busy month. That's a good thing, but I'm glad its starting to settle down to a managable workflow. I have been busy finishing up the dentist directory and orthodontist directory which is coming along great! Have already gotten a few comments on them and waiting for the final launch approval to start submitting it/advertising it.

The RSS news feed I manage which lists all the new site launches and general news and press releases for Sesame has finally been indexed as well! Was exciting to see that and the directories all showing up on the same day, or just about. I checked out our web logs for our Sesame corporate site and found that the news feed out performs any of our pages on hits by over double! Kudos to me, lots of good news on my front.

Working on several retro SEO site updates for our members. Http://www.km-ortho.com is one. This site had relitively no optimization and very little relivent text... no wonder they werent ranking as high as they should! Times change, good to keep things updated.

Several new orthodontic graduate sites in the works as well. That's about the only time I get to design lately, nice change of pace.