« Home | Page Strength » | MSN's Slow Indexing » | Using RSS as a Flash Page Sitemap » | GBuy to Google Checkout » | Which Description on SERPs » | Flashing » | Google Sitemaps Updated » | Special Characters in SEO » | RSS feed enhancement » | Duplicate Content »

Build the Popularity

I have noticed that my blog is not getting the attention I would like to have. Hopefully to spark more comments and discuss questions and best methods. So this morning I went and submitted my blog to about 20 blog directories. The next step is to start branching out and networking with others in the same field and hopefully receive some linkbacks! If you are so inclined I would greatly appreciate it.

I am endevoring to provide useful content and experience. Hopefully someone will find it usable and valuable.

Ironvine Blog
Link back to me!

I will be working on our corporate dental directory and orthodontic directory today. Some minor tweaks and content updates.